Emergency Dentist For Cannock & Walsall
In need of an emergency dentist in Walsall or Cannock? Are you suffering from any of the following?
- Abscess inside your mouth, usually following an oral infection
- Excessive bleeding from the location of a recent extraction
- A broken or cracked and painful tooth
- Loss of a tooth following an accident
- Require an emergency extraction
Cheslyn Hay offers an emergency service for those requiring emergency dental care throughout Walsall and Cannock.
We understand that toothache can cause a tremendous amount of pain. That’s why It is the policy of Cheslyn Hay Dental Practice to offer same day appointments for registered and non-registered patients.
What can you expect from Cheslyn Hay when visiting our emergency dentist?
- Specialist treatment from staff highly trained in the care of nervous or anxious patients
- To be treated with patience, empathy and professionalism
- A full diagnosis of the issue presented treatment and further care plan
- A calm and relaxing environment to help ease any apprehension
- Referral to specialist services where required, while also providing temporary relief from the dental pain presented
How much does an emergency dentist cost?
Cheslyn Hay Dental Practice is a fully private dental surgery so the cost for any emergency dental care would carry an initial cost of £40 plus any additional treatment costs, for example, an extraction starts from £80 (please note these prices are for guidance). This will always be discussed with the patient prior to any treatment.
Call us for your dental emergencies
For an emergency dentist inside of surgery hours you can call 01922 663 714
If you have a dental emergency outside of our practice hours, you can call our helpline on 01922 663 714 and we will do our best to resolve your dental pain as soon as possible.
Emergency Dentist in Walsall
If you have a dental emergency out of hours, please call our helpline on 01922 414372.
Make an Enquiry